LD51U provides accurate measurements and quick readings. It is equipped with two memory slots with a capacity of 90 readings. The device has an intelligent Fuzzy Algorithm System, which is designed to work according to individual heart rhythm peculiarities. The system provides automated control over the entire measuring process, thus avoiding inaccurate results.
The device has an arrhythmia indicator, which signals if there is a variation from normal values. In case the arrhythmia signal appears several times in a row it is recommended that you consult with a doctor. LD51U works with batteries and comes in a practical case, which allows for safe and convenient storage and transportation, so that you can have with you when travelling.
LD51U is awarded BISH Quality Mark (British and Irish Hypertension Society).
- Large digital display
- Practical cuff with universal size (22 – 42 cm)
- Automated measurement
- Sound signal for end of measurement
- Intelligent Fuzzy Algorithm System
- Indicators for arrhythmia, pulse, date & time
- AC adapter & battery slot
- 2 memory blocks for 90 readings each
- Provides average value of last 3 readings
- Saves recorded data even when it is stored without batteries
What’s in the box
Each LD51U set contains:
- LD51U blood pressure monitor
- Universal size cuff CUFF-LDU
- Power adapter LD-N057
- 4 AA batteries
- User manual
- Storage case
- Warranty card