LD51 is a practical and easy-to-use digital blood pressure monitor by the Polish brand Little Doctor. The device has useful functions that allow daily monitoring of vital signs in hypertensive patients and people with unstable blood pressure.
The advanced technology of the blood pressure monitor guarantees accurate results with every measurement. The device is equipped with two individual memory slots with a capacity of 90 measurements each, suitable for recording data for two users. In addition to blood pressure and heart rate values, LD51 saves information about time and date of every reading. This makes monitoring of health status easier for doctors.
Furthermore, the Fuzzy Algorithm System monitors individual peculiarities of heartbeat and automatically controls the whole measuring process. The device is also equipped with an automatic arrhythmia indicator, which detects deviations in heart rhythm.
- Large LCD display
- Extended range cuff for upper arm: 25 – 36 cm.
- Automated measurement
- Sound signal for measurement stages
- Intelligent Fuzzy Algorithm System
- Arrhythmia, pulse, date & time indicators
- Works with AC adapter & batteries
- 2 separate memory blocks x 90 readings each
- Automatic average value for last 3 readings
- Data autosave when stored without batteries
- WHO Scale – classifies readings according to WHO recommendations
What’s in the box
Each LD51 set contains:
- Digital blood pressure unit LD51
- Extended range cuff for upper arm: CUFF-LDA
- 4 AA type batteries
- Practical storage case
- User manual
- Warranty card
*The kit does not include power adapter.
There are no reviews yet.