NISSEI WS-C2 is a practical digital wrist type device for measuring blood pressure with automatic inflation, by the Japanese manufacturer NISSEI. The monitor is intended for adults and has a dual 60 times memory, suitable for two users. In addition to recording information about blood pressure, heart rate, time and date of measurement, the device provides average values of the data from morning / evening measurements.
NISSEI WS-C2 is equipped with innovative HiRS heart rate monitoring technology, which collects 6 times more information compared to previous models. This way the premium blood pressure monitor provides reliable identification of abnormal heart rhythm. The device is easy and convenient to use at home, and the results are clearly displayed and easily seen by seniors on the large LCD screen.
NISSEI WS-C2 is the perfect choice for anyone who needs to regularly monitor their blood pressure and heart rate. The convenient wrist device provides accurate results with every measurement and is equipped with:
- Universal M-shaped cuff – wrist circumference of 12.5 – 22.5 cm
- Automatic heart rate measurement
- Automatic cuff inflation
- HiRS pulse wave interval measurement technology
- Arrhythmia indicator
- Pulse pressure indicator
- Body movement indicator
- Interference noise detection
- Cuff position indicator
- Measurement of cuff inflation
- Dual 60 times memory
- Clock function
- Average value calculation option
- Large LCD display
- Large buttons
- 2 pcs. AAA x 1.5 V batteries
- 5 year warranty
Key functions of NISSEI WS-C2
- HiRS technology, which facilitates the identification of irregular pulse wave intervals and the detection of arrhythmia. Thanks to the high-resolution scanning system, the device is able to collect 6 times more information about changes in the pulse wave interval than previous NISSEI devices.
- Afib possible sign. The simultaneous appearance of two symbols identifies the possibility of a higher degree of influence on the result of the blood pressure measurement as a result of an unfavorable change in the pulse rhythm.
- Automatic inflation and measurement of inflation of the cuff.
- Noise, movement and cuff position indicators to ensure measurement accuracy.
How to use
NISSESI WS-C2 is intended for people with fluctuating blood pressure, hypertension and anyone, who has to monitor their blood pressure regularly. The practical and easy-to-use device helps to accurately and reliably monitor any change in vital signs (BPR and pulse), which contributes greatly to timely management and reaction in case of adverse symptoms.
Measuring your blood pressure daily and recording the readings can help your doctor monitor your condition and take timely action if needed. NISSESI WS-C2 is suitable for home use.
- The device is intended for adults.
- Before use read the instruction manual of the device.
- Store the device in a dry place, away from children.
- Use within temperature range of +10⁰С to +40⁰С, RH 15% – 85% (non condensing).
- Transport and store within temperature range of -20⁰С to +60⁰С, RH 10% – 95% (non condensing).
- Do not leave in direct sunlight, dust, lint, dirt.
- The device is not water resistant. Keep away from humidity and moisture.
- Protect the monitor form drops, falls, extreme temperatures.
- Electromagnetic radiation near the device may affect its functions negatively. Use and store away from electronic devices.
What’s in the box
Each NISSESI WS-C2 set contains:
- Blood pressure measuring device NISSESI WS-C2
- 2 AAA batteries x 1,5V
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card